Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wouldn't mind this lift kit for my 80.

It all works well in the computer game world but it looks rather flimsy to me when it’s unfolded. Ok all the time things are going ok. What about if the ground gave way while it was ‘walking’ and how about the tipping forces especially if loaded unevenly. I’ll applaud it if I ever see one in action.

It's been delayed, it's coming out in 2021!!

You mean it’s actually going to happen? :icon-surprised:

Yep apparently so - they are billing it for emergency services/rescue scenarios.

As far as stability goes ... if they can do this with two legs i'm sure they have some tricks up there sleeves with four.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
They didn’t show the bit where it hit its head on the beam. :lol:
It’s the weight distribution that’ll need some clever gubbins. Interesting.

Seen something simalar a few years back for some very extreme rock crawling one was from Israel that was in an offroad mag and the other was a vid in the USA driving crawling up some truck sized rocks and doing a few other tricks dammed if i can remember what they were called

Seen something simalar a few years back for some very extreme rock crawling one was from Israel that was in an offroad mag and the other was a vid in the USA driving crawling up some truck sized rocks and doing a few other tricks dammed if i can remember what they were called

I guess Hyundai can afford to do a helicopter recovery of the vehicle when a fuse goes pop .

Thats the stuff Mr November and if i remember right there were some very very extreme bits of kit going about oh and was a good film of yours doing the rounds over christmas and not to insult you but in real life up close you dont look like Pearce Bronson must be a very good make up department you got

Thats the stuff Mr November and if i remember right there were some very very extreme bits of kit going about oh and was a good film of yours doing the rounds over christmas and not to insult you but in real life up close you dont look like Pearce Bronson must be a very good make up department you got
You've totally lost me!

The November Man it was you wasnt it

Back