Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

wow (60 series)

Mint :thumbup: Looks like it may be owned by one of my countrymen.

What would a truck like that be worth in Canada, Wayne? 60s seems to be worth very little here, although most that come up for sale are rust buckets courtesy of the winter salt. I suspect even a mint one wouldn't make special money here unless it was collector standard with no miles, original condition, dry-stored, full Toy servicing and and and...

a turbo diesel 60 with 33,000 miles is a rare beast
to the right buyer the asking price of $26K will be paid.

me, i am not a big fan of 60s so it isn't worth anything.

i thought you blokes might enjoy seeing a rare find.
as pointed out on another mailing list, the story behind the rig and the pics that are displayed seems to be ... misleading.

So about £18,000

Its in lovely condition

I dont think the 60 is at all common here, see very few.

£18000 would buy pretty much any 80, although I think they are more expensive in Canada/USA?

I'd prefer your old 70 !

Pete

A farmer I know has recently done some work on his 60.

Full bodywork, chassis blasted and galvanised, driveline has seen a full service.
2 new seats.
He said it spent something like 2,5 months at the garage.

Very happy chappy and a nice cruiser indeed.

Wouldn't mind owning a 6 cilinder 60 series, add a few lockers and it's a great rig.

thanks wobbly, i prefer the 70 series since i like the boxy body styling.
here, there are those that like the 60 much more than the cushy 80 series. they like the manual windows, the simplicity of the chassis and engine, the H55F over the H151 (although this one is the auto), the cable lockers over the electric lockers and the old style body.

is it worth the money?
the cable locks, the turbo, the low km, the clean body ... to the right person yes. they are very rare in this condition.

cheers

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
You just said it, manual windows, simple engine, cable lockers, auto truck tranny,...
What's there not to love!

Just the other day some guy at work said his new car opens a window when you open a door, then closes it again when you shut the door.
To releave cabin pressure!!

Do they make them this flimsy these days they can't handle the door being slam shut?!?
Wasn't a Toyo though!

Back