Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

WTF - Ban adverts for SUVs & 4x4s

DH.120

Country Flag
england
Just watched the lunchtime news and there’s a campaign for banning the adverts of SUVs and 4x4s and it compared it to banning the adverts for smoking!!

Looks like we are all getting bundled into the “Chelsea Tractor” brigade!

No mention of the fact that “we” keep them for years and years - no carbon footprint needed for new manufacture, transportation from the other side of the world, no disposal of ‘old’ vehicles, etc etc or indeed huge amounts of lithium mining for batteries that have a short life and no way that’s yet in place for truly recycling and replacing these every couple of years.

Its time i got "woke" who will sign my petition to have everyone tattoo'd blue from head to toe and chemically castrated - A smurf generation will fix the planet for sure .

i remember the last 4x4 hate campaign years ago. there was a few bad winters and it all seemed to go quiet for a while..

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
So in theory scrap every 4x4 mmm
Who is going to to do the shopping for Mr& Mrs Sandle - Treehugger when the next load of unforgiving rain comes down to play on the Somerset Levels Welsh Valleys Batley Bridge or any other place the council and river authorities decided to save money

Oh thank you kind sir for getting food and heat to me there should be more people like you are you married got kids yes oh dear they must miss you terribly so when did you see them last three dace ago your here helping me and others like me bless you bless you bless you
So the waters receded the local world got cleaned up on the surface the rest got swept down the drains

So spring turns to summer all that rain seems like a far distant memory Mr fourwheeler thinks he would like to go a visiting he remembers dear Mrs Sandle loads up wife and parasites gets to top of the road which looked a lot different from the last time he was here drives slowly down the road gets to dear Mrs Sandles house knocks on the door door opens Mrs Sandle sees who it is smile beams from her once worried face blue skies birds singing bees humming flowers blooming and all is right with the world you get the picture

Mrs Sandle looks from face to face to face to fence and sees a hard drinking black smoking pollution machine you know the one that brought her her food her heat kept her and Mr Sandle-Treehugger alive and in touch with the outside world in their time of crisis dear Mrs Sandle-Treehugger screams like a banshee points down the foot path tells her hero to depart her property in double quick time Mrs Fourwheeler stares slack jawed in disbelief meanwhile the parasites eyes start to leak and threaten to restart the flooding once again

Mr Fourwheeler shepherds Mrs Fourwheeler and their parasites back to their life giving vehicle and head back home their heads shaking in disbelief and thinking that they will have to invest in some waterproof seat covers for the kids

Which just goes to show that some people you just can't educate
But maybe goes to show that some people you just can Execute

Well Shayne if they can get the RR off the production line without breaking down the local scrap dealer sounds like a good idea

Back