Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

WUGG my 95 LC

Not had time to do to much of late, but today I have just ordered my rear bumper off Chris

I just need to do something about the exposed plywood edges not sure what any ideas anyone
Paint them :) Get a little gloss white paint and mix in something black till you get the grey you want, anything will do as your just using it as a pigment. Think I used some black floor paint last time I needed to mix up some grey.

Been toying with getting the rear glass on Swampy tinted :think: Could you post up some more photos of WUGG's tints for me :)

Few more pics as requested
teheqy6e.jpg
pesygyzy.jpg
zedu4epu.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Pics appearing fine for me

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Tapatalk 2

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Which Chris is making the bumper?
steel?

ps Georgina likes the black spare tyre cover - the flaking silver one annoyed her,
why didnt i think of painting it!!

ps Georgina likes the black spare tyre cover - the flaking silver one annoyed her,
why didnt i think of painting it!!
And me tbh thats why I gave it a very quick spray over

Sorry, no pics visible for me...:|

They're up now, sorry. I'm suffering a dodgy wifi link in a hotel room at the moment, got to blame something! :thumbup:

Great at looking truck though, can't have too many pics of WUGG ! :icon-biggrin:

Last edited:
Yesterday I drove the 100 miles up to Chris at Humber 4x4 to have my new bumper fitted, got the old one off without to much of a problem,
Only to find out the rear crossmember on my LWB is totally different to Chris's SWB, so the poor guy had to more or less remake the mounting part of the bumper

Not looking to bad for a 14 year old truck from Scotland

2014-03-17105356_zps8903a371.jpg

Mounting plate
2014-03-17105901_zps278ab3fa.jpg

Man at work

2014-03-17110245_zps0a265bf4.jpg
Finished

2014-03-18121238_zps4a95a2aa.jpg
TBH it was a crap job and all credit to Chris for his patience, I would have chucked my toys out a long while ago
And I also met Karl Webster up there

I like the look of that sir! Did you not want to keep the tow bar? Chris is a good guy, I am very pleased with my sliders ;)

Dont need a tow bar as got plenty of work trucks with them on, and it is only 4 bolts to put it back on if needs must

This afternoon I fitted the TJM bumper just needs a bit of infill around the wing edges
2014-07-21175641_zps301f4124.jpg
2014-07-21175626_zpsbee8767a.jpg

Looking mean. Great upgrade and it was a amazing bargain bumper too :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think it should fit higher up put I can't get it any higher without cutting the front panel down

Today I did the drivers side wheel bearing, and it was totally knackard
2014-08-11090525_zps41887fe0.jpg
Had a bit of a problem with the spacer not holding the ABS ring tight when I do another one I will get a new spacer but all good in the end
Also fitted new genuine front discs and pads the old discs only had a mm left in them
then on to the hand brake stripped it down and gave it a good clean and freed of the sticking linkage. It all works a treat for now

2014-08-11120312_zps8988bfbf.jpg

Nice hefty press there. Do you think a seal had failed to make bearing go bad ?

Nice hefty press there. Do you think a seal had failed to make bearing go bad ?
I would say that what happened was a lot of grit in there, the other side was absolutely fine

Back