Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

WUGG my 95 LC

Sad day as I have sold WUGG to a friend who I hope will treat him as Andy and myself have done as such a good little truck deserves, TBh if I had the room I would have kept it but I don't so he had to go
I can only thank Andy Cook and WUGG for getting me of them Land Rover products and on to a much superior 4X4

First the bad news, WUGG has gone, the good news?

You've got an 80, and a beauty, to boot :clap:

Sad times, but thanks for recognition and glad you are fully converted to Toyotas now. You used Wugg loads last year and did many lanes and camping trips. Looking forward to trip reports from the 80, got any plans ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think it was spotted on it's way to it's new home going by a post on one of the HiLux Surf/4Runner pages on Farcebook; linked them to this thread..

They look like the same as the one I had got fitted in my petrol 80, but mine had a single drawer. :thumbup:
That distinctive surface covering is the same as mine in my current 80, it is non-slip floor covering for BA aircraft galley areas and it has the ally trim around I made up from carpet protectors.

After.JPG

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Welwyn garden city. It's at the mechanics I've visited a couple of times recently.

I was looking round for you David but couldn't see your truck, except on fb

They had us hidden away over by the grandstand, wondered over to the "show" but didn't venture into the camp area, i was just looking as yours stands out a bit :)

WUGG has another new owner, sold by Dan woody. That was the inspiration for my Colorado. Got a pic of them together somewhere..

Back