Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

*****y Ebay buyers

joinerman

Garage
I have had seven items listed on eblag for the last week, they finished tonight, all were clearly listed as collection only and i would not post & cash on collection, there all quit large heavy items, three didn't sell, the other four have all paid by paypal & want posting.
GRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sounds like they need refunding. Check your listing is as you think it is first though. You could ask them to send their own courier and package for Delivery at their risk as a helpful concession or explain that you are happy to package/crate/pallet for them at additional cost of £xx.xx.

I have had seven items listed on eblag for the last week, they finished tonight, all were clearly listed as collection only and i would not post & cash on collection, there all quit large heavy items, three didn't sell, the other four have all paid by paypal & want posting.
GRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Similar happened to me, although it was me who hadn't noticed it was collection only. It was an item about to end and I bid without having time to read the ad, I think we came to an agreement that I would arrange my own courier.

Aye the items are large & heavy the very reason i listed as no postage, been down the road of waiting in for couriers who are late or don't turn up at all costing me loss of income.

Aye the items are large & heavy the very reason i listed as no postage, been down the road of waiting in for couriers who are late or don't turn up at all costing me loss of income.
Then it’s sorry, either collect within a reasonable agreed timeframe suitable for all or it will be refunded and listed.

Back