Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Yokohama Geolandar G001 M/T out of stock??

spyrosfly

Country Flag
greece
Hi to all!

I am about to change my off-road tires and I am focused on Yokohama Geolandar G001 265/70/17 since I believe that they are one of the best choices

The point is that in Greece this exact tire was always in very limited stock (or even in no stock) so it is very difficult to find.
Is it the same in your countries? ...because I have heard that there is a limited production for this tire…
If no, can somebody just indicate a tire shop in EU that could sell me that tires?

Thanks in advance

Spyros

Nobody has any comment?
Has anybody purchased the Geolandar G001 recently.

Never heard of that tyre personally. Can't comment on your choice because of that and also because you haven't told us anything about your vehicle.

I dont believe that tyre has ever been on sale in the UK - I know the Geolander G012 is popular here, and comes very highly recommended by my local tyre shop ( whom I've grown a fair bit of trust in );

have actually been pondering this Geolander g012 V/s the General grabber AT for my 120. Mostly since I intend to do 90% of travel on tarmac, and the rest 10% on fairly moderate grass/gravel - think more in terms of overlanding than offroading.

The g001 is very famous to any offroader at least in Greece and in Mediterranean countries (if I am not mistaken)...

https://youtu.be/0IvaCoXQDQU
I suppose that you have seen this tire at least as a copy.

My LC is the 120 series D4D

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
You can get them here but like rocking horse poo.
Seen the remold version and was impressed. I have thought about them for mine next time as they are very well priced.
Stu

If I was going for an MT tyre id having a close look at the Fredral Couragia

That's a shame, they are hard to get in the UK at the moment, hopefully this will change very soon thow

That's a shame, they are hard to get in the UK at the moment, hopefully this will change very soon thow
They are also hard to get in Greece for the last 2 years and this has nothing to do with the crisis since all the rest tyres are avaialble.

Back