Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Your suggestions for Clarckson's replacement.

Nobody has yet mentioned the obvious one . . . . John Cleese. :laughing-rolling:

I think tonytoyota :laughing-rolling:

penguin-002.gif
penguin-002.gif
penguin-002.gif
penguin-002.gif
penguin-002.gif

so to replace a self opinionated bigot , snob & social climber no contest has to be Nigel Farrage

I see on the news they have completed the world's first penis transplant. Let me be the first to welcome Piers Morgan to Top Gear :thumbup:

What about that Tony fellow.....?
You know, the one all you fellows know.
He's loved by all, pretty much everyone he meets.
Even has a bit of an international following which must place him high on the list.
Plus I believe he has spare time on his hands at present.
Tony....
ummm
Thats him!!!

Blair.

He would be entertaining right?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I think Ray Winstone would fit right in - he's featured on the show in the past as well :thumbup:.

Him or Vinnie Jones :lol:.

Bob.

Well at least he is a petrol head, although I am not a big fan of him

I could vaguely recall the sound of his voice grated on me but couldn't think where or when because i don't listen to radio at all so i googled him . The Big Breakfast TV show was launched at huge expense in 1992 and lasted 10 years , Evans lasted less than 2 . He started presenting The One Show (i've never seen it) but wiki reports that the show lost 2 million viewers the first time he was main presenter on a Friday night and ..... erm ..... that's it , that's the full CV the BBC accepted . Damn i wish i had applied for the job now !

That's one guy I can't stand. Its always a relief when he's away and a more affable presenter is on Radio 2.

Bob.

Good bloke and he'll do well. VERY wild when he was young and has a streak of madness. I pity his co workers.

Good choice, Clarkson was long overdue for the boot.

To begin with I hated the Ginger Whinger but over the years he has grown in my estimation, I'll give him a chance anyway and watch his programmes.

He has a huge collection of Ferraris and has painted them all yellow. He paid the world record price for a Ferrari some years ago, several million.

Back