Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Youtube comments

It's the law of distanced bravado. The further away you are from the target, the bigger balls you have. And the internet is about as far away as you can get.

On those rare occasions where you catch up with them face to face the shrinkage is usually spectacular, so take the gobshite up on his offer and wait for the excuses :whistle:

I was also quite surprised to learn that a Mk1 Disco TDI is about 100kg heavier than a KZJ95 :think:

Doodle said:
I was also quite surprised to learn that a Mk1 Disco TDI is about 100kg heavier than a KZJ95 :think:
Interesting fact :think:

Some people just will not stop, he has even gone to the effort of posting crap on some of my other videos. :roll:

Anyway, at least it's entertaining.

There's none so blind as those who won't see, that Asley4x4 sounds a right w*nker
3d-funny-eyes.gif

Karl I like the way you signed up just to post a comment :clap:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ive posted rob but its the first post ever on u tube and does it sort out into last message posted. What a clown.Theres loads of farmers with cruisers up here.I should know as alot were mine :lol:

Carnt stand Dixk Hexds Rob. Good chance hes local so i can offer him to meet up for a chat if he wants too :violence-smack:

Idiots.Hes prob 17 and borrowed his dads LR gob shiiiiiiite!

He might change his opinion on Landcruisers if he sees Chris's beast at a pay n play! :twisted:

Cossack said:
There's none so blind as those who won't see,

Nice quote, I like it. I have also posted so lets see if he replies :D

Leave 'im Rob, He ain't wurf it mate.

C

Jeez, what a pr!ck. Rob, be careful not to wrestle with a pig in the mud ;) He might enjoy it more than you!

Yes I know I got reeled in, was meant to stop commenting at one point but I just plain forgot :oops:

Anyway I am done, no more comments from me hence why I posted on here. Chris if you figure out how to post links on youtube then post that link :thumbup:

It does tempt you to rise to the challenge - must be what Mike Tyson feels like when he gets called out by a young punk in a bar. He knows it's not worth it but he also knows he'll kick the guy's @rse without a shadow of doubt! :lol:

Good lawd, what are these people on?? :shock:

Avin it at Cliro??? WTF???

Really annoy him and delete all his comments? :twisted:
It's not worth getting dragged into fights with guys bragging about their dad's land rover ;)

Now, I'm no expert but I don't think the Disco's "bull in a china shop, full power" approach helped matters :lol:

There were only a couple of vehicles that made it up there all day actually. I was doing it at ramming speed originally and flying up. I thought I'd see what happened if I trundled at it - well you can see for yourselves. It wasn't so much clay as sort of shingle and stone in mud. Like unset concrete. It is an old quarry. Quite good fun despite only being small. No trees to hit :whistle:

Chris

Back