Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

ZJ70 series

NeilP

Anyone got info on this...my mate is after parts...but you stick ZJ70 landcruiser in google and all you get is ZJ70 oil drilling rigs

Chassis number is
JT1VKZJ7008001984
Model number is
KZJ70RV-MEXW

no pics of the vehicle ...but two door, side opening tailgate, SWB turbo diesel

Anyone got more info on this vehicle

not used flikr before so here goes...usually upload to my own server
5865718791_17c624b3bc_b.jpg

Try KZJ70 :cool:

What parts are you after? Try Karl Webster on here...

Strange that they call it a KJZ70 and not just JZ70...it would be more in keeping with how the others are named

my chassis number is JT1WOHJ6000953748 and it is known as a HJ60...working 0n the naming of the KJZ70, then my HJ60 should be known as a OHJ60

Bloody car manufacturers...why cant they be consistant

Not sure what he is after...radiator I think, a few small ancillary parts,...had used Milner previously, for my HJ, but could not find parts on there for the JZ70...but now if I search for KJZ70 we might get somewhere

Cheers

just checked milner...still nothing for the kjz70

what was it...an import or UK model or what?

Can't help with the mysteries of Mr 'Yota's coding numbers I'm afraid Neil but the clue is on the VIN plate having looked again - MODEL KZJ70RV :lol:

There is a post on here somewhere that gives a breakdown of all the other numbers in the code & what they stand for...

This is the link to the 70 series section on the Milners website KZJ70 bits, Milners but note that they list it as 3.0TD... IIRC, the beast is more usually fitted with a 2.4 lump.

HTH :cool:

Ah, so it is not an import then. Our local dealer assured him it was in import model and they could not or would not get parts for it. I did not even look on the UK toyota page...I only looked on the Tyota Imoprt page of the milner site

:thumbup: Thanks for all the info I would probably have found it eventually. but searching for the wrong thing and in the wrong place makes it a long slog :roll:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
As Roger said in another thread:

The KZJ70 is a very rare and sought after model in the UK. In all, only 389 were sold by Toyota GB. This is out of a total of 1,100 70 series models.

NeilP said:
Strange that they call it a KJZ70 and not just JZ70...it would be more in keeping with how the others are named

my chassis number is JT1WOHJ6000953748 and it is known as a HJ60...working 0n the naming of the KJZ70, then my HJ60 should be known as a OHJ60

Bloody car manufacturers...why cant they be consistant

Not sure what he is after...radiator I think, a few small ancillary parts,...had used Milner previously, for my HJ, but could not find parts on there for the JZ70...but now if I search for KJZ70 we might get somewhere

Cheers
You have the letters ass about. Its a KZJ70. KZ= 1KZT engine,J= landcriuser . H = H ,2H or 12HT engine

You are right, i did type it wrong...but the same principle still applies...and I would have seen it if I had been looking in the correct place...The UK Toyota page on Milner, rather than the Import page

Can't remember what I put in to google..but coul dnot find it yesterday, or a year ago last time I tried to look,

No worries, I have the info now :clap:

Gav Peter said:
Can't help with the mysteries of Mr 'Yota's coding numbers I'm afraid Neil but the clue is on the VIN plate having looked again - MODEL KZJ70RV :lol:

There is a post on here somewhere that gives a breakdown of all the other numbers in the code & what they stand for...

This is the link to the 70 series section on the Milners website KZJ70 bits, Milners but note that they list it as 3.0TD... IIRC, the beast is more usually fitted with a 2.4 lump.

HTH :cool:

All KZJ 70's had the 3 litre engine. It was the LJ70 that had the 2.4.

Roger

Roger Fairclough said:
All KZJ 70's had the 3 litre engine. It was the LJ70 that had the 2.4.
I knew someone would be along to clear things up :cool:

Back