Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

19" tyres

al/c

Country Flag
uk
hi all, i,ve just bought an amazon which has 19" wheels fitted. has michelin 285 x55 x19 tyres atm. they will need replacing soon so :think:any ideas what to replace with please. will be used generaly on road thanks Alex.:think:

I would think with 19 inch wheels it can only be used on road.

with that size you are very limited for choice. if you could get hold of the 18" alloys that come standard you have a much better selection.

with that size you are very limited for choice. if you could get hold of the 18" alloys that come standard you have a much better selection.

+1 with you there Joe. 18's or for more choice still 16's. 285's on 16's look the part and give a more cushioned ride.

yes they are aftermarket wheels, so i think i,ll keep my eyes open for some standard ones.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
19" tyres

Karl may have some. I've had some 80 series ones from him refurbed by Spit 'n' Polish that have come up nice.

Last edited:
yes they are aftermarket wheels, so i think i,ll keep my eyes open for some standard ones.

I've a set of 16"'s (4) wheels in reasonable condition at a reasonable price I've been keeping on my garage" just in case". (tyres as well)

PM me for details.

Ill also have a set of 16s. Would open up your options for tyres.

thanks for the offers guys but will have to wait till next month as i,ve just bought the beast and booked it in for an lpg service. but will definately be looking next month as it only seems you can get michellin in that size. will check wheel sizes tomorrow when i pick it up and see if i can use other tyres:pray:then take it from there. thanks Alex.:thumbup:

right, i,ve now got the car and have realised that the tyres are a bit wide. must have a friendly mot man! so looking at dropping to 275,s which will give me more options.anyone else using this size please. thanks Alex.

Back