Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1997 Toyota Landcruiser GX AMAZON 4.2 TD 24V MANUAL + LOW MILES 5dr

You know nothing about the dealer. Hmm bit of background research needed there Euan.

Oakleigh. We don't mention their name on here. Damn, I just did. Some good cars unlike Chequered Flag, just highway robbery and in part responsible for the over inflated cruiser prices that some people advertise at.

Chris

Hi Euan

I agree with Chris entirelly. I bought a car from them earlier in the year. Nothing wrong with my cruiser but I paid way over the odds. I was 'green' then and didn't know of this forum. if I had, with all the info on here, I would have walked away. I most likely wouldn't have gone to look at it.

Euan, have you been hiding under a rock some where?
O*a*k*l*e*i*g*h ring any bells?

Gra.

Last edited:
Ok, thanks for the fast heads-up! But the pics certainly prove the 'value' of silicone prep spray!

Had been following the various threads about CF and Chris' trip to Ormskirk, but had completely missed this stealer...:doh:

I think I'll stick with my Collie for now - every time I think about changing, I end up remembering how good the truck's been since we got it in '02. It's part of the family & will only get upset if it thinks a new home is needed:shhh:.

Lesson learned:icon-smile:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Not sure that I have heard negative comments about trucks bought from them. I know someone on here well, who has the most beautiful 80 from them. I guess if condition is your biggest driver and price second then they're worth a visit. Just be aware that every one bought from them strengthens their position and any nice tidy cruisers that come up magically disappear very quickly and reappear on their pitch. So, not sure I'd but them in the same prison as Chequered Flag. OK well may be a different wing on day release.

Chris

Back