Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

3rd row leather seats.....what are they worth????

It all depends on your situation, if you need them regularly keep em in, in my situation the first thing I do when I get a new cruiser back is to take them out to free up space and to save weight.
Each to their own though.

Andy

I agree with you on that. I removed the third row from both the 90 and the 100 as soon as I bought them, but when I sold the 90 they went back in. But I suppose ultimately, if you do remove them its down to having somewhere to store them.

I think they are worth more to you when selling the car on with them included, rather than without. From my experience many want 7/8 seats.

My little bro bought his 120 specifically because it had 8 seats , with 4 rugrats in tow it took him over a year to find a 4x4 with 8 seats so its definitely a selling point .

... in my situation the first thing I do when I get a new cruiser back is to take them out ... Andy
What will you be doing with the hundy Andy? I'm after a set of the floor bars that the third row of seats clips on to in the down position... Well, two bars to be more accurate...

Back