Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

3rd row leather seats.....what are they worth????

SFW

as title ..... i am thinking of selling my 3rd row cream leather seats.
from a 2003 TLC Amazon.
in very good condition. they have been in storage for years as i have a dog guard and partition.

has anyone got an idea what these are worth so that i can advertise them.

I was thinking the same and have seen them on eblag for around £100. I don't think there is that much demand for them but you might get lucky!

I got my set of grey ones for £35... You might struggle to even give them away...

That said, I made a sofa out a pair from an 80 :cool:

As Gav says not really something that ever sells. Try them on the bay at 50 start and see what happens. Culd drop lucky

I put my grey ones on ebay and had no interest in them. Someone did ask for the seatbelt mounts out of the car that I had not removed! :violin:

thanks guys......... a sofa it is then!

that will probably sell for more!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
For inspiration!!! :lol:

271120101231.jpg

271120101230.jpg

SFW said:

Where abouts are you? If they're cream I wonder if they are the same colour cream as in my Anniversary? I might me interested in a spare pair if they are.

nathanrobo said:
Where abouts are you? If they're cream I wonder if they are the same colour cream as in my Anniversary? I might me interested in a spare pair if they are.
Hope you are not trying to convert a 5-seat into a 7-seat, because that is a lot of work.

For colours, there is only one cream and one grey afaik. Might be generational differences tho.

nathanrobo said:
SFW said:

I'm in WORCS.... WR3
seats are at work WARKS B49

My seats are in a terrible state especially my drivers seat and the back row 2. (BTW: Mine are grey). I've found a company who can repair my drivers seat (by using my wrecked back seats as a donor) which leaves me searching for a replacement set. So Chugga if you want to give to a worthy charity, I'm your man.

John

SFW said:
nathanrobo said:
SFW said:

I'm in WORCS.... WR3
seats are at work WARKS B49

Could you let U2U me with your number, I'd come over and take a look!

uHu said:
nathanrobo said:
Hope you are not trying to convert a 5-seat into a 7-seat, because that is a lot of work.

For colours, there is only one cream and one grey afaik. Might be generational differences tho.

No, I already have the three rows, but with 6 kids things can get damaged so it's worth keepin some spares!

nathanrobo said:
uHu said:
nathanrobo said:

No, I already have the three rows, but with 6 kids things can get damaged so it's worth keepin some spares!

And this is what happens when you neglect to drive your beloved truck in favour to a roll in the hay...... :cool:

John

Splendid!!!

And cheers Ryan - yours are with Matt now!!! Passed on in true forum fashion :D

And who says we are not a conscientious types that don't care about the environment! That's recycling at it's best.

I think they are worth more to you when selling the car on with them included, rather than without. From my experience many want 7/8 seats.

Back