Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

4" ironman suspension lift

FLK 805eries

Country Flag
falkland_islands
Hey guys,
has anyone else ordered a 4" ironman suspension kit?
what do you get in a full kit?

Hi there,

Westcoast4x4 are the UK distributor for Ironman kit and should be able to give you a pretty accurate answer to your question. 4" lift is pretty high though, what is your intended use for the vehicle?

Full kit consists of

- Front coils
- Rear coils
- 4 x shocks
- Front and rear panhard rods
- Castor correction plates
- Anti roll bar drop kit

It's my daily drive around and will be doing a lot of offroad driving in the summer.
i've ordered the 4" kit from west coast but I was expecting a steering damper to be in the kit too?

Sorted! Steering damper on its way! Will make a post when it gets here with some before and after shots on the 4" lift

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
£1200 + vat
this was including the steering damper. Not an extra as some have posted

Last edited:
Complete 4" ironman kit. The only thing missing from the pic is the steering damper. They sent me an old man emu steering damper. Do they make an ironman steering damper? I haven't really looked into it. Was just happy that they sent one ☺️
image.jpg
Havent fitted it yet. Still waiting for new rims and tyres to get here from the UK. Then fitting it all in one go.

Last edited:
Finally got the 4" lift fitted. Have a set of cooper stt 315s on a 16x8 +0 offset alloys. But wanting to fit a set of wheel spacers. Any recommendations? I'm thinking 40mm? Seen a set on eBay brand called black raptor

Didn't happen without photos mate :)

Back