Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 for sale

Also yes it is a fair price a little low really, well worth it.
Hi, not for me but a valued friend, would it be possible to view the truck please, we are in South East Essex , Thanks, Bill Westley

80 for sale 1995 5speed manual 24valve 188 thousand miles. All 3 diff locks working. Will post more pics and details later, just seeing if anyone in the club is interested before I put it on eBay at the weekend. No rush to sell
Basically BFg tyres 2 inch Lift efs shocks springs sterling split charge system vitronic solar system rear drawers with fridge slide two Bosch leisure batteries in rear separate fuse and switch panel. Centre consul domestic fridge long rang fuel tank. heavy duty rear bumper with wheel carrier and Jerry can holder. Shower system 55 litre water tank with pump sNorkel new callipers brakes all round. Owned 4 years been to. Just back from 3 month west Africa trip proven vehicle. Also been up into the artic with her Come and have a look.
6k without the roof tent, want 8k and will throw tent and Engel fridge in with sale. Just in the middle of cleaning it after my trip she’s a bit dusty. will post mor

Not for me but a valued friend, will it be possible to view the truck please? Bill Westley

Back