Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 Series Land Cruiser - 4.2td - manual preferred

Ale

Hi Guys

as per my intro. I'm on the look-out for a 80 Series. Preferably Manual, and in the 4.2td, with leather and heated seats :) Happy to consider an Overland prepped one, but cost needs to be kept down and I still need rear seats for 2 kids!

Feel free to contact me if you have or know of any for sale looking for a good home. I'll also be keeping track of the various classifieds etc. Doesn't have to be cosmetically pretty, but looking for something well looked after and with some known history with the important bits maintained.

I may need to call on some help for viewing. I'm on the island most of the time and its a PITA for popping over to the UK just for viewing!

Cheers

Al

Hi Joinerman. Thanks, have seen that. I was going to ask you about yours. Have you got any more photos of the inside? And do you have a spare wheel carrier underneath?

Can't seem to PM you at the moment as I guess my post count is too low :)

bth_Landcruiser004-1.jpg bth_Steeringwheel001-1.jpg bth_Fridgecooler001.jpg bth_Various221.jpg bth_011_zps0a3291d8.jpg That's all i have at the moment & no there's no cradle underneath for the spare wheel, Karl could probably help you out with one.

Hi Joinerman, could you PM me your contact details. I'd like a bit more info on your LC, and probably easier to speak to you!

thanks

Al

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back