Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series oem dash cup holders

you should see them in winter, sometimes I'm not sure if its the volume dial on the stereo I'm turning or what.

Hi, do you have any of these left? Ill take one if you have any, thanks

You know the ones, they fit in the little cubby hole above the head unit. A dealership in japan has over 30 of these in stock but hasnt sold one for over 4 years. There wanting to reduce the quantity of some items. Starting with these. Im keen to pass the saving on to forum members. If no one is interested they will go on ebay.

pm me if your interested. PayPal is fine.

£26 including postage.

cheers
mike
I would like one of these please Mike. If you still have one that is. You can always reach me on [email protected]

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ive got a large part order to put in the next couple of days. Ill be adding some more to that kullok.
Excellent. I am also in the market for some Aisin free wheel hubs for the same vehicle. Is this something you can get your hands on?

Excellent. I am also in the market for some Aisin free wheel hubs for the same vehicle. Is this something you can get your hands on?
Not something i deal with kullok. I have seen them new on ebay though.

You know the ones, they fit in the little cubby hole above the head unit. A dealership in japan has over 30 of these in stock but hasnt sold one for over 4 years. There wanting to reduce the quantity of some items. Starting with these. Im keen to pass the saving on to forum members. If no one is interested they will go on ebay.

pm me if your interested. PayPal is fine.

£26 including postage.

cheers
mike

Mike, I'm probably too late on parade!!
But if you do have any left, how do I purchase? Many thanks.

Back