Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series owners in the uk

What about English owners living abroad.......is this forum becoming racist? :eusa-naughty:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Bloody emigrants taking all our trucks ! :lol:

Wot?

Mines never been anywhere near the UK! You guys will laugh when you see how sparse it is on refinements! It's like a LHD UK one, with all the extras boxes unchecked :lol:

Wasn't the question - how many 80 owners are there in the UK? Clue is in the title surely?

Bloomin foreigners.

Wasn't the question - how many 80 owners are there in the UK? Clue is in the title surely?

Bloomin foreigners.

So that means that a French 80 owner living in the UK would count, irrespective of where the truck was registered :think:

There you go. Now yer gettin' it.

Boring yes but shows a sense of humour, BTW I will be an 80 owner TEMPORARILY in the UK over Christmas, does that count?:think:

regards

Dave

Boring yes but shows a sense of humour, BTW I will be an 80 owner TEMPORARILY in the UK over Christmas, does that count?:think:

regards

Dave

With or without truck? Would that qualify, I guess it would :lol:

I think we had better behave Clive or we will come out one morning and find all out tyres have been let down, mind you they will only be flat at the bottom.

regards

Dave

I think we had better behave Clive or we will come out one morning and find all out tyres have been let down, mind you they will only be flat at the bottom.

regards

Dave

Ask a silly question, get a silly an....... :laughing-rolling:

Back