Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series receiver drier

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Lads, been Gurggling the interweb looking for a receiver drier for my aircon. It's that odd metal tube / pot behind the bumper. The top pipe is ripped off and of course water will have got inside. The part is 88471-50020 according to TOYO

Not had much in the way of hits on this and those that I have, I'm not convinced that they'll be right when they arrive. Anyone had one of these from a trusted source that they can share? Please don't say Main Dealer or I shall visit you in the night and leave more than a horse's head in your bed. Mr Rubie had quoted but it seems to be one of those bits that unusually he can't get a cracking deal on.

Any leads appreciated, truly. I need to get re-gassed before the warm weather and the queues start forming at the AC place near me.

Chris

Chris, you'll be able to get one from any aircon parts provider.

I got mine with a new condenser from this guy.

http://www.emperor-aircon.co.uk/

Obviously no good for you as you live at the wrong end of the country :lol: , but you get the idea.

Thanks Brett - that what I need - an aircon parts provider. Happy to get one by post, just need to find one who cans sell me the right part! Nowrich isn't that far, but too far to go for a drier. :lol:

Chris

Chris

I got one from Euro Car parts last year from my 24V, used to be called German and Swedish back in the 80s.
Can't find the receipt at the moment but I think it was in the region of £25. On the 24V it's the same part as used on a Porche 928 :D

Cheers

Richard

Chris, there is an option of two of these for the 80 series, Got mine on second attempt from Allparts for about £22 last year, if you can get the number off the old one I can see if I can get you one & post it to you..

Cheers guys. I will try and wrench it off the truck this weekend and see if there is a number on it.

Chris

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back