Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series recomended spare to carry

I think this thread should be encrypted (or at least self destruct) to keep from prying LR owner eyes. Got a reputation to maintain here .... :icon-rolleyes:

EDIT: oops, forgot I have a disco 1 .... Shan't tell :icon-biggrin:

Last edited:
spare underpants is a bit too organised Clive, if you turn them inside out you can get a little longer out of them :)

Trust me, I know, but then what Mark, then what? And don't say wash them, that's cheatin'....:lol:

Trust me, I know, but then what Mark, then what? And don't say wash them, that's cheatin'....:lol:
After wearing them inside out for a couple of days the muck that was inside will have worn off so they can be used for another couple of days the right way round, seemples. :laughing-rolling:

you could get 4 days out of a pair, regular, front to back, inside out, Front to back

bully for you :lol:

new parts only. cheap one was £450, tuffer one was £750, and that's not fitted either!

Got mine from Amayama, both CVs, all window rubbers, dust seals, needle bearing conversion and more for less than the cost of one CV from Toyota UK.
Thanks LCOC for introducing me to Amayama. [emoji4] CVs were something like £160 each IIRC.

Fuel filters are a common spare here with diesels. Genuine coolant as well. Although alps suggest cool conditions

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Got mine from Amayama, both CVs, all window rubbers, dust seals, needle bearing conversion and more for less than the cost of one CV from Toyota UK.
Thanks LCOC for introducing me to Amayama. [emoji4] CVs were something like £160 each IIRC.

being new to Toyota I rely on the advice of experts, the conversation went along the lines of... would you like original Toyota or chocolate parts.... :whistle:

Back