Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series steel rear bumper (not actually e-bay)

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Check these people out. Leylandfabs, in Chorely. Came across their website whilst googling around. They seem to make a very nice 80 rear bumper. I don't have a price for it but judging by the other items that are on their list, I think they'll be very reasonable.

http://www.leylandfabdesign.co.uk/

Click the pic for a better look.

Don't ask, 'cos I can't tell you anything more than that.

Chris

They have a well laid out website.
Good and clear, easy to navigate.
Their prices look very interesting.
Pity they don't make front and rear bumpers for the 120 series ~~~YET~~~

I see they will also colour there fabricated bumpers to the colour of your vehicle.
I do like the "Matched" colour, rather than the aggressive typical black, of the general bumpers.

If their "work in development" should include some 120 stuff, like front and rear bumpers, under-body stuff, sliders instead of bendable side steps, then I am sure I could be tempted by their pricing.
But not in black,,,,,, rather my silver standard Toyota silver colour.

Gra.

I think this chap is on the forum.Or one of his mates as im sure ben posted a pic of the red 80 on the site. He may pop along if i
he is.

The rear bumper does look nice.

I did email them asking about the price of their front bumper for an 80 series which I couldn't decide if I loved it or hated it. At the time it was £550 including any customisations I wanted done to it ... so a very good price I would say over all. So judging from their price list I'd say their rear would be around £450 mark and possibly £150 more the swing out tyre holder.

Back