Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

A quick thank you...

Sam

Garage
Been here a couple of months now and just wanted to say thanks.

I arrived here with a new (to me) 120 and a clueless disposition. I've been made to feel welcome, humbled and inspired by peoples stories, confused beyond belief, scared about how much there is to learn and finally calmed by the openness and willingness of everyone I've encountered to share information and lend a hand.

One day I'll be able to give something back - but for now, a simple thank you.

:clap:

:thumbup:

you have given something back! your drawer thread has been very interesting and it inspired me to also build a drawer system. :clap:

so i guess i should blame you for me now having spent even more money on my truck! :lol:

Thank you for reminding us all of where i think most of started out when we landed in these forums.

Good of you to take the time to articulate it.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Nice of you to say so. I also found this site sooo much better than a few others that I won't mention and I have stuck around :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
:clap: nice post Sam :clap:

Now, remember to keep us updated with the drawes, adn the bandaid stuff, :shock:

Gra

Your welcome guys :thumbup: Glad your enjoying your time here.

It's the people that make this club what it is, and we have a great bunch of friendly and helpful members. So welcome, and enjoy being part of the biggest Land Cruiser club in the UK.

Back