Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

ABENTEUER & ALLRAD Bad Kissengen (Germany) - 20th-23rd June 19

Trip is a no-go for me now. Work and home issues dictate I cant go. Plus, a pending South Africa trip trumps Germany I'm afraid.

For those who are going, enjoy yourselves!

Shame. It's a good do normally. Not bothered about the show really. I just like meeting folks and camping in the sunshine.
Should be there Weds before lunch

Alas I can’t get there this year, I have been 5 or 6 times & agree with Chris about the campground, it has to be seen to be understood, usually a good weekend.
Think Sam May still be going though.
I’ve been looking at possibly the Buschtaxi event in September instead, never been but apparently it’s all Toyotas and a very good weekend.

Andy

We will be there, but only via a couple of cheap flights and hire car.

Olazz - where will you be, Ill come and say hello

Not really possible to say where you'll be. You have to pitch up where there's a space. We're aiming for the top field, but who knows. It was empty last year when we got there, then 30 seconds later........

Great week down at BK with my travelling buddy Lazz. Uneventful driving other than going through the middle of Brussels at 03.00 in the morning - where did that ring road go? Christian and Claudia had blagged a great spot in the top corner of Campingplatz II. Until that it is turned into a short cut for every one and their dog who just walked right through our camp whilst we were eating without so much as a nod. In the end we took to forcing them into some kind of reaction by shouting greetings at them. Well it entertained us.

The show was improved with much more to buy and see but there weren't many bargains. Good to see Tom, Sam and Grace who were on the hunt for a Darche awning. Good weather in the main but some thunder and rain mostly during the night. Lots of booze and food as you'd expect plus Lazz's efforts at trying to deforest central Germany with his blazing infernos. Mind you that was banging sausage.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
FIRE !!!!!!!!

Got to have proper fire round the camp. Don't do feeble smoke, c'mon how else can you have proper braai/bbq.

Yes thanks, my awning is out in the rain and the sides are draped over the banisters trying to get rid of the smell of FIRE!!!!! Not sure we needed a fire to cook pasta though :icon-biggrin:

Yep was a much better show this year...albeit stuff is considerably more expensive that anywhere else in Europe.

Great company as always and the cruisers performed well.... I'm still convinced your pump's been tweaked CJ. That truck of yours is so much faster and has so much more torque than any I've seen. It left me for dust up any hills and on the flat.

next year.... you'll see

Never for one moment denied that it's possible someone messed with it. But I certainly haven't and pretty sure that the more recent previous owners never did. But it does go well for sure. No idea if it's possible to look at it forensically and replicate the settings. Of course there is the chance it's just a particularly good one and somehow not degraded over the years. Next year's in the diary already fella.

Back