Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Alarms ( Not car )

karl webster

Supporter
Guru
Hi all

Any of you guys on here do anything with property alarms?

Getting alot of the scrap type idiots coming down to where i am just generally on the rob.

Nothing can be seen of my stuff, They just drive around all da to different propertys to see what they can get.

There are cameras everywhere and also alarms. Im not on site though. If nobody is there god knows what they will do. I have no one there as a few of you know as that way i dont get people there who have heard by word of mouth.

What im after is something fairly cheap that i can take back down when i move. I want something that will either send a message to my phone or ring it (mobile phone)

Is there anything on the market that wont send me under by buying it.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.

karl

Thankyou very much bill.

The second one looks just the thing im after, I will have to get intouch with the company as i will need something for a couple of sheds.

Cheers karl

If you have power in the sheds then have a look at the maplins web site as they do an 8 point wireless alarm system and you can add a gsm dialler and it works out to be not a lot more.

Also there is a bike alarm company called xena that make garage alarms that can call you

Just found one on the web mate. Get 8 sensors and plug the main unit into mains. Glad i put a post on here now.

Set me back 300 notes but cheap really for what the twxxs could take :thumbup:
karl

Might be worth also be worth upgrading the buildings doors etc, as an alarm will not stop them if they are determined. My parents had to resort to bollards in front of shutters, 5mm steel doors, no windows on the ground floor and steel shutters on the first floor windows. Not cheap but even an expensive alarm and CCTV did not keep them away :evil:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Already got doors rob, Very costly :shock:

I just need to know that they are there as i can then get down there asap. if out the area get someone to disturb them for me.

Most of the stuff is locked up. I know if they want it they will take it, Locks they just cut off,doors can be took off hinges etc etc.

Me getting there asap is the only way i think. Now where is that shot gun :think:

How many years did that farmer do for shooting the prixkx :think:

Nice one. Glad your getting sorted :thumbup:

They are great andy. Had a bike stolen few years back that was insured tpo. Never again!

Brought these for my garage at home. Only prob was when i was russing and forgot i set them off myself and about gave me a heart attack. THere great if your on site. Also had baby moniter in the garage and one in my room so i could here any activity. Same again though, great if i lived there.

Thanks andy

karl

Back