Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

All Terains on 2010 LC4 unavailable

ocpsteve

Just bought a 2010 LC4, which comes with 18in wheel and Bridgestone Dueller 265/60R18 Tyres.

So far I've been unable to find any all terrain tyres in this size, the closest I've found are BFGoodrich 265/65R18 AT KO, which might fit but are 5% greater in height. (they seem to also be rated for severe snow which is a plus)

I'd love to fit these tyres but I'm unsure if the spare would still fit underneath with these slightly larger tyres on.

Has anyone managed to find All Terrain tyres in size 265/60R18 or managed to fit AT's to the 2010 LC4?

Thanks
Steve

I doubt it would fit under the truck.

I have 265 70 17 and it is a hassle to get it to fit. You have to man-handle it over the axle and behind the bumper. Once in place, it's all out of the way of moving parts but if yours are bigger (are they? Not don any maths...) then it might be a very tight fit with it resting up against the rear axle.

Welcome BTW...

Cheers,

Welcome Steve!

I think Toyo ATs will probably be your best bet in your original size. See Camskill for more options.
Or just go for the BFG in 265/65 - I doubt the higher profile will make a huge amount of difference.

Cheers,

So are some AT's in this size ... Thanks!

I was starting to wonder if I'd just bought a road only LC :)

Thanks for the Info, If I can make the spare fit with the BF's (265/65R18 is 5% bigger in diameter I think), then I'll go for those.

Otherwise it's have to be the Toyo's.

Goodyear Wrangler SilentArmor seem to make these AT's in my size, but I've only seen them for sale in the US.

Does anyone know if these are available in the UK in this size?

Cheers for the info
Steve

Haven't seen the silent Armours over here but my brother has just put a set of TOYO At's on his Patrol & they are good tyres.

Back