Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

AMP powerstep

erictsn

Hi

Do anyone know can the AMP powerstep be installed to BJ70? I plan to install this!

Thanks
Eric

I have no idea Eric, sorry. But thanks for posting as I now won't be crafting one for myself. I think they are a brilliant idea especially as my wife (all 5 foot of her) has to virtually deploy a parachute to get out of my truck with only a 30mm lift.

My advice would be to contact the suppliers or even the manufacturer and ask the question. If you don't get much help then it's down to you to take the plunge, buy a set the right length and fabricate something to make them fit.

Thanks for posting and good luck.

Would be a great feature on these cruisers. They look great without the step, and with it hidden provides clearance off road. Win win situation. Keep us updated for sure.

I've just browsed for AMP Power Step, but in my case, the only 1995 options for Toyota are Tacoma or Hilux :(

It would be good to get some tech data to see if one of them (or my mounting points) could be modified to suit.

I have a 96 year old father-in-law whose a regular passenger and a fgnss mother-in-law who struggles as well.

It would be great if one (or more) of those would fit under my ARB side-steps.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back