Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Amputation

It's the left index finger on the left hand.

Think you may have seen my missing digits Sag, no wait you can't, how far down the finger did they go ?

iirc you have problem with your right arm as well Sag ?

I've been told got crushed discs in my neck and its crushing my nerves for my right side every now and then hence drop stuff and loose feeling in it.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Jeez man i hope you wear button jeans them zippers can be dangerous !

Left finger on left hand [emoji848]

You trying to avoid getting married ?

Or trying to sneak out bit by bit [emoji6]

Ive been doing some training work part time and one of the topics I do is Ab Wheels, generally there is a poor knowledge on just how dangerous they are.

Hope it works out ok.

Cheers

Pete

Years back one of my girlfriends had one of them so I had to have a go or look a wimp, they did say just do a few to start with but of course I thought this is easy and did a lot, well the next day I could hardly move I was in agony my stomach muscles had seized up it took a while to recover.

By the look of them and how they work I bet they are a killer the next day Chas I know what you mean by yeh I can do that :laughing-rolling:

I thought Wobbly was talking about abrasive wheels :think: personally i choose not to wear gloves while doing close work with power tools , a chainsaw for example will grab a glove and drag it in potentially causing more damage than you would suffer without gloves . Be interested in what the safety elf teaches with regards to that .

I thought Wobbly was talking about abrasive wheels :think: .
Of course, he probably was, that never occurred to me, when Sag commented about face plants I thought exercise thingies.

Was that your angle grinder I saw on ebay Sag :icon-biggrin:.

I have a weak joint in my neck. If I lift something with my left arm over shoulder height that is what does it. Problem is it does not hurt until I try to get out of bed next day so I never remember not to lift with that arm.

Talking of wheels, a brickie friend of mine was carefully using a diamond bladed disc cutter one day when it snagged and he felt something hit his leg. He had a small bruise and thought nothing of it but it got worse until after a few days he was in agony with it swelling and turning red so he went to A&E who admitted him with septicaemia. Turns out one of the diamond teeth had detached and for want of a better description, shot him in the leg. The tooth was still in there and he had to have it removed. Followed by a stay in hospital until the poisoning had gone!!

So glad he went when he did or you never know what could of been the outcome.makes you think when you hear stuff like this.

Don't know about you sag but after my accident i look at life now & think I'm lucky there's always someone worse off than me.

Got to admit I feel very lucky as it could of been my hand,just didn't like the look on his face when he saw it for the first time I went back after the opp,it was a oooh it shouldn't look like that I looked at it and it was all black as its rejected my own skin,I asked him what now and all I got with a puzzled face was well it's Christmas so let's leave it for 3 week covered up and go from there,next min his assistant says what when you get back from holiday to book him in,what the f##k went through my mind what about the skin and finger hello,makes me wish I put gaffer tape on lol

Back