Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

...and we're back!

got password reset and in now!

Crispin can we change date format so its DD/MM/YYYY? rather than the USA style it is at the moment, MM/DD/YYYY?
is it something we can change in our profile?

Paul, the import matched your Bat21Test account by email so did not create a new one. I've renamed your test account to "normal". Hoping all the stats will follow.
It seems to have lost my post count and my old posts are not searchable.

Set my post count to 918 and my join date to Feb 24 2010.

Could you also change it to Bat21 with a capital B please :)

Last edited:
Hi All,

I am here,

Wasn't as easy as I thought, but things never are for me.

Hope we don't lose any one.

Gra.

got password reset and in now!

Crispin can we change date format so its DD/MM/YYYY? rather than the USA style it is at the moment, MM/DD/YYYY?
is it something we can change in our profile?

Default has changed to dd/mm/yyyy now. For non-English settings, you can change it in your User Settings.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It seems to have lost my post count and my old posts are not searchable.

Set my post count to 918 and my join date to Feb 24 2010.

Could you also change it to Bat21 with a capital B please :)
Done Paul.

My user ID gained a space !!!

Was I causing that much trouble ??.?

My user ID gained a space !!!

Was I causing that much trouble ??.?

Hi Andrew,

As I said in the email, there are two of you. One with and one without a space. Having a look on the old forum, there are two of you there as well. The one without the space has 77 posts, the one with the space has zero posts. Could you have registered with a different email address and using the "wrong" one now?

If you let me know the two email address I can merge the accounts (or delete the one you would rather not have).

As it stands though, your account here (with space) is exactly the same as the old board.

Let me know.

Seems to be. Going to take a little look around and get used to where things are.

I miss the old forum already.

Arf Arf
Yeah, know just how you feel.

I liked the way when I clicked on "View unread stuff", I liked the way it was presented, the way this one presents doesn't feel too good?
It seemed more compact on the old one, and more spaced out here?

Gra.

EDIT:
Sorry, it seems right now :p
Maybe the page didn't load properly when I made my comment in red above.
Sorry.

Gra.
EDIT again,

I see what it is,,,,,

If I click "whats new" under the first little Land Cruiser, I get a spaced out page return.
If I click "New Posts" just below that, then I get the old type page returned.

Just seems 2 different ways the page is returned.

Nothing wrong,
Move on every one.

Gra.

Last edited:
Looks good guys ....
deffinately feels more cleaner/crisper than the old site ;)

Not all of it seems to be here. This afternoon I looked at new posts but didn't read them all, now when I go to new posts it says there are none. Is there a link to see 'My Posts' because I can't find it, and where has the old Smiley box gone to, the new one I opened doesn't show all the old smileys and the 'Preview Post' too? Ah! I've just found how to preview posts, in the advanced option but it was more convienient to have it at the bottom of the post you are composing. Will there be a link to read 'Unread Posts rather than new posts when I go to new posts now I can see some but not all those I didn't read earlier? I do admit it all looks a lot 'cleaner' but so far I'm not sure it's an improvement.
Chas
Still a few bits to do and clean up but it's all here and working.

Last edited:
Just got home yesterday and migrated here this morning. Looking good. Well done Crispin

Guys, I'm going to stop reading this thread and looking for snags. If you want to report or ask something, please do it in the snag thread. Thanks.

Thanks Crispin im finally on after smashing three laptops up and braking my hand in temper lol.....I HATE COMPUTERS!

Cheers for date change

TWO "Andrew T"s argghhh one is enough!
;)

Back