Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Another member from across the pond =)

ranma21

Country Flag
united_states
Like to say hi to everyone here, my name is Ian from the US. Been running several 80 series since 05. Currently having a 97 LX450 80 series petrol cruiser. Like to own a diesel cruiser soon, hope to learn form you guys about diesel cruiser. Also in parts business, can get Genuine Toyota parts for 80 series such as knuckle rebuilt kit, window runs etc with great price.

Last edited:
Like to say hi to everyone here, my name is Ian from the US. Been running several 80 series since 05. Currently having a 97 LX450 80 series petrol cruiser. Like to own a diesel cruiser soon, hope to learn form you guys about diesel cruiser. Also in parts business, can get Genuine Toyota parts for 80 series such as knuckle rebuilt kit, window runs etc with great price.
Hi Ian
I'm a new member also from the US running a 1996 Lexus LX 450 and noticed it's hard to come by parts for these rigs here in the US. Lots of stuff in Australia but not here! Anyways I was looking for some window rubbers to make the glass slide up and down easier, and possibly coil overs with shocks for a 2-3" lift

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Agreed lots of great gear in Australia but, thier shipping charges are ridiculous, this must affect their export market.

regards

Dave

Back