Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

any body fancy winding up a dodgy car trader ?

Don't worry I'm sure Simon has it all under control :lol:

besides the point you sound to be doing a good job by yourself

Im saying nothing :shhh:

Dont worry it isnt me,i wouldnt give simon the satisfaction of me joining again :violence-hammer:

karl

Mayb he is already here :think:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
P.S

I do know who it is. Hes local to me and trys bying every cruiser i put up forsale.

People have brought from him who i know and hes suppose to be ok.

Just earning a living i suppose but theres different ways of doing it.

If i hammered the market id be in my big posh house by now.

karl

It's not those two farmer boys is it? They do seem to have quite a few - Buxton way.

Simon

No Mate.

They wouldnt work or speak to people on a forum like that.

I have it alot off others who deal with cruisers like i do but they think other people are thick. Im good with numbers so when someone has rang regarding a couple of trucks i always store there numbers for future reference. Had one not long ago who had rang regarding loads of trucks over time and i ended up loosing it with them and asked what there problem was. Since that day they know where they stand with me and visa versa. They have brought a couple.

If i buy or ring up regarding a truck i say that i deal with them. These others ring straight away and say they have been after one for ages and have kept missing them. There just full of so much bull sxxt just to buy the truck.

Id rather keep the honest approach and be right with people and it has worked ok so far :thumbup:

karl

To be fair Karl, from my perspective when I have rung people about cruisers I have said - I keep missing them. 'Cos I have! Not everyone who rings up is a dodgy dealer.

It is a shame that the vehicle has become a victim of its own success. Supply and demand I'm afraid.

Don't worry Karl, we're glad you do what you do. It keeps our cruisers on the road.

Chris

I know alot are genuine mate but these dealers apart from me give the sob story as they even do with me. There numbers are all saved in my phone and before i answer i know who they are.

The bloke in question sells quite a few on the bay.

Karl

Am I missing something, some person wants to buy Land Cruisers what is the problem with that, you do not have to sell to him for anything less then you want for your vehicle. :?

Dave, I think the point is that this bloke is taking the pizz by posting wanted adverts all over the Tloc forum and posting new ads every couple of days etc. His contribution is minimal other than to aggravate the members there. He is a dealer wanting to buy up as many as he can get his hands on, not a private punter looking for one truck. This is a club for enthusiasts, not a feeding ground for greedy dealers - my 2c ;)

We have members here with commercial interests related to LCs and there is zero spamming about "any LC bought, top money paid" etc. Most of our "commercial" members also happen to be major contributors to the forum, providing help, advice and a service to us :thumbup: The Tloc bloke is cut from a different cloth it seems :shifty:

I am with Adrian and Andrew, so that makes it 200%

Gra.

We have had a few instances where a new user has done something like this. A quick check on his email address and it usually makes it obvious as to what he is. They and their posts are normally deleted pretty quickly.

As Andrew has said, we have no issue with contributors selling their wares or people like Parts King and Oilman who do not contribute but they give benefit to everyone.

Should he arrive here and do the same, we'll have a chat with him. Pretty simple to delete users if they persist.

Goading someone into a flaming match is also not going to fly.

I have read all 31 posts by this Guy on the other site, And I feel he has been up front in his posts, as long as he is willing to buy any members Cruiser at a fair price or sell onto a member at a fair price he deserves a little civility.

I have actually dealt with this bloke on more than one occasion .
Him and his cousin are trading together
I don't want to go into to much detail on a public forum but i find his business practices unpleasant .

Back