Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Anyone need a swap - RHD lights swap for LHD Lights

Beau

Country Flag
guyana
Thought it'll be worth asking if anyone needs a headlight swap done. It'll be from Europeans cruisers I guess.

I need LHD Headlights, and in return you can have my RHD headlights. Chances are slim, but worth a post! :icon-biggrin:

Thanks,

Beau

try this http://www.depo.com.tw i got a pair 5 years ago & paid about €80.00 per lamp.I bought them from a Spanish scrappy who assured me they were electric adjustable - they weren't - i could have swapped the motors from the old uns but couldn't be bothered

Thanks for the link, I'll give it a try. However a swap at this point of time is more so what I'm after. If I don't manage to source/swap before the truck getting to the US, I'll purchase some upgraded lights from ebay with LHD spec. It'll be my excuse in my head to upgrade :lol:

Aha, what are the chances? I have a set of Milners LHD that went into Fiery and then Myrtle, I'm prepping Myrtle for sale and taking the LHD ones out.

Any good for you Beau? The one thing to be aware of is the headlight adjust is manual so your headlamp adjust via the dash will not work.

Aha, what are the chances? I have a set of Milners LHD that went into Fiery and then Myrtle, I'm prepping Myrtle for sale and taking the LHD ones out.

Any good for you Beau? The one thing to be aware of is the headlight adjust is manual so your headlamp adjust via the dash will not work.

Sounds like my lucky day! Yeah Trev, I'll take them off you and swap for mine if you need the RHD ones. But this will only be possible when I'm back in the country? Do you need the RHD drive one's for the sale? Also I PM'ed you a couple days ago, did you get it?

Don't need them for the sale as I have the originals to go back in, got your PM, will reply shortly.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
this thread is a little ironic.

talking about left or right on election day.

just an observation....

Back