Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

ARB Sahara winch bar

nick_the_fish

Supporter
Country Flag
great_britain
Just about to push the button on one of these, but thought i'd check on here first incase anyone has had bad experiences with them/ could recommend something better or any other thoughts.......

We can supply afn or arb, just priced up an afn rear bumper with wheel carrier for an 80 and its considerably cheaper than the aussie alternatives

Interestin STAN, as AFN does not list any rear J8 bumber with this option.
Can I assume it`s a one off custom item?

We can supply afn or arb, just priced up an afn rear bumper with wheel carrier for an 80 and its considerably cheaper than the aussie alternatives
Thanks Stan. I'll drop you an email later. Ive gone with the ARB front bumper but bulked at the cost of the rear bumper/ wheel carrier but would be interested in a quote for AFN if its cheaper

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks Stan. I'll drop you an email later. Ive gone with the ARB front bumper but bulked at the cost of the rear bumper/ wheel carrier but would be interested in a quote for AFN if its cheaper

It absolutely will be mate, I know ARB is a tried and tested brand but the prices for their stuff over hear is just off the chart! I had a look at the AFN rear bumper at Donnington and it looks a solid bit kit, and worth the price IMO.

Back