Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Arm rest for your 80 series !!

Yep chas, custom made and that's what i meant, it looks a very sturdy replacement with lots more room.

Well I'm no e-blag addict and I assumed that 10 available 10 sold meant none left! Logical to me at any rate. :lol:

Yes, it's a slightly strange system fleaBay use, they show you how many they've sold as well as what is still available. No idea why you'd want to know that apart from curiosity?

Yes, it's a slightly strange system fleaBay use, they show you how many they've sold as well as what is still available. No idea why you'd want to know that apart from curiosity?

Guess if they have sold 1 and got poor feed back on it then it would be handy to know in the same respect that if they have sold hundereds and only 1 or 2 neg feedback I would be more likely to go for it.

Mine was just marked as dispatched on ebay this afternoon ... so hopefully very soon.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Mine was just marked as dispatched on ebay this afternoon ... so hopefully very soon.

Mine too, but that's nine bloody days after I bought it, not very good.

Mine as well. In terms of interweb items that's rubbish and I shall leave that as feedback too. Sorry, I order a lot like you guys do and 3 days is common. Sometimes even next day.

Chris

Can't remember now what it was but I once received an item from eBay in 12hrs. :icon-surprised:

Same here. Seen nothing yet. Emailed him on Saturday asking where the goods were but he responded stating that his delivery times are not guaranteed. What?! it did say to expect item on Friday or Saturday! I have ordered items from the States on ebay that arrive faster. Noticed it was dispatched today. Not impressed at all.

I bought one back then too - in the hope that it might fit my 90.

Marked as dispatched today. As you've already said, a bit disappointing that. Though not as much as if it doesn't fit!

I'll offer it for sale to an 80 owner if that is the case......

Mine also now marked as despatched. It's a pretty poor service,I sell a fair amount of bits on Ebay and generally I send out items the next day,even the same day if its small enough for the post office and its a part I have off of the truck and ready to go.But if people don't have stuff within 48 hours I get all sorts of moans and groans!
I expect the seller may have been caught a little 'off guard' and possible didn't have the stock that he had listed and more than likely didn't expect a bunch of 80 owners to buy them all up within 12 hours! Will be interesting to see if they go on again,at a higher price?

My arm rest arrived this morning, at first glance it seems OK, worth the £20 inc P&P it cost, took 11 days to arrive though and no answer to emails. :thumbdown:

I won't be fitting it until I get my red 80 back home but I'll offer it up later to the other 80 and see how it fits.

Mine just landed too, as Chas has said - looks OK for the price. Not sure it will fit in the (narrower) 90 cabin though. Will try it out later.....

And me too. Looks fine. Might lose the cup holder to fit it, but if it works out well I might put one in the next truck too.

Chris

Yep,mine arrived too.Not eyed it up yet as the missus has nicked my truck and left me her disco
to put right. Will be interested to see which bracket is the preferred method for mounting?

Just offered it up to the green 80, it's a tight fit, seat back/forward adjustment might be a problem and the cup holder will have to be relocated. :think:

Has anybody tried fitting this yet? I can see how the cradle and the side brackets fit to the armrest itself, but how does the assembled unit bolt in place. :think:

Not had chance Chief. I think there may be a little 'slice and dice' needed. Could end up with a custom bracket.

Chris

Back