Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

As I can’t post on the spam thread!

Intention is to delete it Moggy once we've got rid of him. I didn't want to have to save anything useful that anyone posted. Not like that's going to happen!

I done a hit of a clean up and liberal use of the ban stick.... Let's see if he comes back, twat

Intention is to delete it Moggy once we've got rid of him. I didn't want to have to save anything useful that anyone posted. Not like that's going to happen!
Useful? How does that work then? :laughing-rolling:

Well like I said ...

Ha ha.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
:lol: You know I’m not talking about the stuff we fried and choked on as kids Rich, I missed the joker that’s just been locked out...

:whistle::lol:

You didn’t miss much Clive. He just kept repeating himself and clearly had no concept of what a landcruiser is, let alone how to set up the handbrake properly…

Spam fritters… I used to like those. :)

I done a hit of a clean up and liberal use of the ban stick.... Let's see if he comes back, twat
More banning this morning..

Can you all please report any spam and we will clean it up. Cheers

I report ‘em as soon as I see ‘em Tony. :thumbup:

A point Chris made is you only have to report one if there’s a multiple post, presumably one report per user name of the spammer?

Is it spam season or something? It’s been like busses, nothing for ages then three come along at once.

Yeah only one per user. The cleanup tool finds all the posts by the same user, or if another account linked to the ip address, which makes the cleanup easy. It bans the account and the ip address. Job done.

Back