Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Back from SA

warrenpfo

Well I have returned back from a month’s holiday in SA and boy have things changed. All i can say is what a place SA has become. I was last back 4 years ago and attitudes then where very negative BUT people seem to have changed their tune. Not one sole spoke in a negative manner about crime or anything else for that matter and both the wife (yes I went to get married) and I have decided that we are defiantly going to make SA our home as soon as we have saved enough cash.

For anyone thinking of going back or going to SA or for a holiday I can highly recommended it. Just make sure you can take your cruiser with you as things have increased in a big way price wise in food, cars and all things electronic.

.....just my thoughts

Hi Warrnenpfo.
Sounds like you had a real nice time and congrats on the wedding. Whereabouts did you spend your time?.
I spend 10 weeks or so down there every year and love it. (Hoedspruit in the Limpopo area).

I hear what you are saying about taking the cruiser if moving to S.A.. They are so expensive to buy there.
I slum it in an old 1990 Nissan hardbody 4x4. It's modded for the bush, so gets me pretty much where a cruiser can go (well almost), but it's not the same :>(

You are right about the cost of living, it has shot up in the past 3 years or so.

Good luck with your plans to move permanently by the way.

Cheers.

Dave.

Hey Warren - just re-read the post properly after Bill's post below :oops:

Many congratulations on the hitching :cool:

Back