Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Best thing ever and its from lidl

kingtom

Country Flag
uk
Was under the 80 the otherday and noticed the whole chassis was full of mud. Tried getting in there as best as I could with a screw driver but didnt get very far. Was down at lidl and found a pressure washer and additional attachment for cleaning drains. Cost around £80. I wouldnt normally buy such a thing from lidl but they gave it a 3 year warrenty and on paper it out performed the karcher which was priced at over £250.

What a great bit of kit very powerful cleaned the patio like a dream. I put the drain cleaning attachment on and stuck it up the rear of the chassis and hey presto cleaned the whole lenghth no bother. The way the drain cleaners designed is the jet pushes backwards pushing the nozzle forward and pulling all the caked mud out.

Highly recommended

Was under the 80 the otherday and noticed the whole chassis was full of mud. Tried getting in there as best as I could with a screw driver but didnt get very far. Was down at lidl and found a pressure washer and additional attachment for cleaning drains. Cost around £80. I wouldnt normally buy such a thing from lidl but they gave it a 3 year warrenty and on paper it out performed the karcher which was priced at over £250.

What a great bit of kit very powerful cleaned the patio like a dream. I put the drain cleaning attachment on and stuck it up the rear of the chassis and hey presto cleaned the whole lenghth no bother. The way the drain cleaners designed is the jet pushes backwards pushing the nozzle forward and pulling all the caked mud out.

Highly recommended

What pressure does the Lldl work at? my washer is pants and I've been thinking of getting another one, but better.

I have a massive Karcher with a drain thingy - I never though of doing that! Mind you I think I would need to wash my drain thingy in Bleach before it goes anywhere near my car (knowing where its been!) :puke-front:

Bugger! just shot round to our local Llidl SOLD OUT. :angry-screaming:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Shayne - ive been looking at that, or maybe the 8000 which is not quite as powerful.

Kingtom - bit far from Bridgwater :(

I bought blind Pete deciding another 20 quid for the 9000 was neither here nor there and i'm happy with it , seems well put together and packs away tidy . I haven't used the soap tank yet because i keep forgetting to buy salt free shampoo but i can do it tomorrow if you like .

It replaces this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bosch-Aquatak-1200-Pressure-Washer/dp/B0007P24RU which is limp wristed by comparison .

Last edited:
YES!! kingtom to the rescue, lovely chap popped into his local Llidl and they had two left, only one now though. Good man! :thumbup:

I've had good experiences with Lidl kit. Bought one of those steam generator irons which had a 3 year warranty on it. Still going strong at 11 years old on hard tap water too.

Like the drain cleaner idea for the chassis.

Bought one of their compresors with 50ltr tank and accessories can't go wrong for price and 3year warranty

Bought one of their compresors with 50ltr tank and accessories can't go wrong for price and 3year warranty

Yep, got one of them in my garage too, along with a Parkway Kango type thingy and two heavy duty drills, Parkway do some good stuff. :thumbup:

It's got to the point now my wife just says go on il get the shopping and you go look at your gadgets,next min I turn up with my own trolley lol,proberlem I find is where to put them all,I started out with a poxy 4x6 shed,now its extended to 8x8 and already filled it.

Collected my pressure washer from tomkings mum today picked it up OK, got home and tried it out and a bit disappointed, it claims to be 150 bar but it's not quite as powerful as my Bosch which is 100 bar but it is more convenient to use with the spool for the hose, it'll just take a little longer to do a job. It may be the nozzle is less concentrating with the water jet so not hitting the surface as hard as the Bosch. :cry:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nilfisk-X-T...id=1434656513&sr=8-3&keywords=pressure+washer

I just had one of these delivered and for the price/size i'm very impressed with the power and performance. It comes with the drain & patio cleaners too.

Just spent a few hours cleaning concrete/bricks with the patio cleaner - the pressure is such that it lifts the head of the cleaner up requiring a little force to keep it down.

All for only £78. Apparently the RRP for this is £209

Back