Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

BJ, FJ and parts For Sale

Giles

Country Flag
uk
Hi there

this is not really an add as i don't make a profit, as a hobby I sell old land cruisers and parts, RHD or LHD. If anybody is stuck for anything give me shout sure I can help, currently breaking RHD, and LHD BJ45.

Have a lot of jeeps either in stock or on the way

Hope this helps a few of you guys

Giles

Hi Giles that BJ 45 fire Engine looks to good to be dismantled for parts is it the one on eBay item number
281215492425 it's not good to dismantled a good BJ45
Tonytoyota.:laughing-rolling:

Hi there

yes you are sort of right it has only done 30k from new. We are doing a complete restoration on it, a lot of it will be replaced with new parts which is why I listed it as breaking.

We have another BJ45 which we are breaking which will go on ebay today.

and if anyone is interested we have a 1968 RHD FJ40 very solid, its for restoration.

can we have links giles or even just correct item number as you never know whos looking.
stu

Hi Stew,

The fire engine ebay number is 281215492424, i am having some issues attached pictures on here please see below my email to allow me to exchange the pictures you requested.

[email protected]

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
just up the road as well. I was nearly going to pop up to look at the troopy you had for sale a little while ago but decided i should finish my other vehicles first.

stu

hi come up, we have jeeps in stock,,if it is the white troopy we have it back , the guy who bought it had a bad accident and was in a coma, so we gave his son a full refund. We have not re advertised it because we might do a full restore on that as well but haven't made up our minds.

Hi there

the other BJ45 for breaking is listed now on ebay 251460755220

Giles

Giles,
I am looking for the front and rear push/pull cables for the mechanical diff lockers from the BJ70 model. Although the lengths could be different now depending upon mounting location, but never the less. I got the units many, many moons ago and there were never any cables. I am just now trying to complete the project . If you don't have any cables then maybe you have the specs. or could direct me to where I might have some fabricated.

Thank You
G Man

Hi G man haver a look on www.sor.com for parts in the USA spectre off road, Inc have it all parts for Cruiser
Hope it helps and good look leT,s have pecs of the cruiser .
tonytoyota:thumbup:

Tonytoyota,

Thanks for getting back to me and recommending SOR. I've tried them already but no luck they suggested possibly contacting someone who may have some already of for the specs for reproducing them. Or to try CCI Inc. in Orange County. They make cables and maybe able to come up with something close. I got these units about 20-25 years
ago from Spector. I think they were one of the very first units of this type he had available. I've been working on this cruiser for a long, long time probably like everyone else ya know. and there were no cables on them, there was only about an 8" section which stills has the rod end and cable type for samples if so. So I'm checking around to try and match up those parts and then maybe someone can make a couple. But I'm sure I'm not the only one out there with these lockers. they do work great though if you want a true and solid 4wd!

Thanks Again for the reply anything and all is helpful
Have a Great Day
G Man

Hi mate

i am looking into it for you but may take a bit of time if thats ok

Giles

cool thanks ye'all

I will be watching out for it out too, and keep ya posted if I git er' done

G Man

Giles

I am part restoring a BJ45 and we are after some clean body parts

Need :
Left and right Front DOORS.
Left and Right Rear DOORS.

Interested in :
Left and Right door STEP.

Would like :
BONNET
Front windscreen PANEL
Left and right glazed section PANEL

Are these available from the BJ45s you are breaking?
What condition are they in and at what sort of price?

Thanks

Adrian
+44 (0)7 919 073 171

Back