Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

boab 68 litre water tank.

chapel gate

Supporter
Promoted Company
Country Flag
england
Found a tank thats the perfect dimensions and capacity for us. Trouble is its not in stock with boab uk and the bloke i spoke to couldnt tell me when, or if ever it would be back in stock. They have the black tank in, but not the clear.

Anyone know if there is another source for these tanks?

Its a 68 litre 8030.

Last edited:
I have the Black Widow 65 litre self contained system which oddly BOAB aren't showing but were about a week ago. Not what you asked I know, but capacity is the same and it has a built in pump.

Why not just have the black? Black is better for preventing any growth inside as it blocks sunlight.

Black doesnt work gravity fed, theres no outlet at the bottom due to the fact that they are also rated for fuel. Maybe being fussy but i dont need the "complication " of a pump and the depth of water is easier to see with a clear tank. It will be mounted in the truck. Typical that the one that fits the bill isnt available. ..

I had a tank from them. Stupid postage though. Typically same price as the damn tank.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Your other alternative is to have a look at http://www.plasticwatertanks.co.uk/

These guys make custom tanks for Julian at Overland. Price wise I understand they are similar to the pre made ones but I have never had a quote. They could make one identical or tweak it to make it perfect for you. Mine isn't clear, it's dark grey but I have a sight glass so I can tell exactly how much water is in it.

Cheers chaps. Ordered the one froggy steve mentioned. A simpler tank than the one i was originally after, but at the end of the day they just sit there and hold water. The dimensions actually work better for me. You were right about the flippin postage chris...

Back