Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Boredom thread.....post up your favourite TV theme tunes.

Towpack

Garage
Country Flag
england
Reminiscing through some old TV series on the tube today and came across this, a great series from the '80's as well as being a beautiful piece of music in it's own right.....

Reilly Ace of Spies

The Brothers

Hill Street Blues, Mike Post

Old school 80s The Bill. Used to have to watch it with my dad every weekend as a kid.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
That is a good old classic Chas, did well as a 45 if I remember correctly.

Oh yeah , even bought the 45, sad innit ? Used to do a lot of canoeing trips in my younger days with a group, white water, rapids, all that stuff, and one of the guys used to bring a small cassette player wrapped in a plastic bag, played at full volume.

Oh yeah , even bought the 45, sad innit ? Used to do a lot of canoeing trips in my younger days with a group, white water, rapids, all that stuff, and one of the guys used to bring a small cassette player wrapped in a plastic bag, played at full volume.
White water canoeing, did you bang yer head much, if so that'll account for it. :laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

Last edited by a moderator:
Telly was gas powered in those days, it was tough finding a shilling for the meter. Us kids used to go out hunting for Corona bottles to take back to the shop for a (old ) penny each.

Bill and Ben the flower pot men theme. I dare you to watch it to the end. :laughing-rolling:

Told yer, one of those days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back