Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Brakes

Craigmorley

Country Flag
uk
Does any body no what other Landcruiser brake master cylinder and servo will fit my lj70? Cheers

Have you checked Toyodiy Craig? :icon-smile:

I got one a few years ago, think it was from a Supra or something similar. Fitted after slightly bending some of the pipes. Didn't solve the issue I had so reinstalled the original. Think I still have it in the garage somewhere so I could check the model if it would help.

Any one no how to drain tank on a 200 series??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

African method is to punch a hole in the bottom of the tank and allow it to drain into an appropriate container, then it's up to the owner to get it recovered and repaired :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
You can get a quality aftermarket master cylinder from Australian ebay for $83+$40 postage. It is the same as 7* series from 1990-97 but it wouldnt surprise me if the older types off the 60 and 70 series also worked.
You can buy some of the parts like the vacuum check valve for the servo/brake booster.

I just bought a new master cylinder for my fj70 from ebay. It only cost $64. better off getting a new one than second hand.

Asheddie ,his is an 92 model and the same as out HZJ75 etc and for some reason the price jumps up $20 . Is yours a Protex or Pertex or something like a condom brand?

I heard maybe there the same part number as the 80 series..?

Back