Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Bull bar/nudge bar

alexltw

I HAVE BEEN GIVEN A BULL BAR FOR AN FJ80
Standard Toyota I think wrap around. Is there supposed to be a fitting kit to bolt to chassie?
If so where can I get one?
Thank you

Hello im not sure if you can get a fitting kit but i know a few on here have taken off the bullbars. so you might be lucky that someone has the bolts etc sitting in the garage.

Joe

A pic of the bullbar might help us track down the correct "fitting kit"...

I have two flat, "L" shaped brackets bolted to the front chassis rails of my HDJ81, that would have been for mounting a bar....I shall be removing them soon, if they are any good at all, you are welcome to them..

Will try and get a pic of them later.

thank you nivapilot that would be brilliant ! they should have two bolt holes about 50mm apart on the side that is not connected to chassie .thanks again how many beer tokens ??

thankyou Rob and Silvercruiser I shall post a piccy if nivamans are not the right ones

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I will take a pic of the brackets on wednesday, and post it up..don't want anything for them , if they are the right ones, or will do.

Bracket fixed to underside of chassis rail.

Photo0241.jpg

bracket with dimensions.

Photo243.jpg

Short side fixes with two 12mm bolts into captive nuts inside chassis rails, long side faces forward and bull bar is attached.

Just got in from work and measured up in pouring rain! spot on thank you ! :dance:

No problem Alex.

I'll get them in the post over the next couple of days.
Enjoy my friend, they are of ne use to me

No problem....now where's the pics of it fitted?.... :wave:

Back