Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Bull bars on or off..?

Bernese

Country Flag
england
I quite like the clean lines with them off, no major off roading expected and ignore the rusty bits I'm dealing with that..:)

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I'm with Shayne. Off. Out with the angry grinder and chop them up, into the bin. Nasty. Thin, flimsy and utterly functionless.

Only saying Des, you know.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sorry gav.
I would remove them personally, they dont really offer any real protection and can actually make damage to the body worse in a impact.

Get rid, definitely. Not only are they some of the ugliest bars I've ever seen but, as CG has mentioned, they can make things worse in a minor bump. Mine had some rather nice SS bars on when I got it but I still removed them because of the damage liability.

bars.jpg

Out with the angry grinder and chop them up, into the bin. Nasty. Thin, flimsy and utterly functionless.

Only saying Des, you know.

Brilliant and I would expect no less Chris
but they must be worth a few quid...lol

I'd say "off" if you don't plan to take it offroad...

It will look very clan and straight... :thumbup:

I'm with Gary - mine has a chrome A bar, it brightens up the front end. Agree about losing the guard in the OP, nasty.

Get rid of the Damage Multiplier.

The 80 series - without bars, sidesteps, fender flares, stickers, decals and side mouldings, are among the purest, cleanest looking Land Cruisers. (Just my view - and that's the universal truth)

The law isn't retrospective at least it wasn't with tow bars which is something i did look into once and iirc the legal changes came about in 1998 , bull bars might have been later ?

I'm happy to be corrected because i'm talking about laws i would ignore anyway .

Back