Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Bumper Paint Colour

Andrew Harvey

Country Flag
great_britain
Does anyone know the paint code off the top of their head for the bumper colour on a 1999 100 Series VX. Body colour is 8L4 (metallic blue) but there isn't a second code on the VIN plate on mine for the lower colour. I thin kit is called Dark Silver but could be wrong - it's the Anthracite colour. I need to repaint both bumpers of mine as they have become victims of time and idiots in supermarket car parks.

Cheers
Andy

Any good paint shop will have Toyota chips to match your bumpers if you take them in. Is an exact match essential if they are both being done?

Frank

Frank.

Thanks for the reply. I need a good match at the moment as I'm only going to blow in a couple of dings / scratches. Going to do the whole things next year, the weather is too unreliable now. I've also decide to paint them the same as the body colour when I do them - 8L4 as I don't particularly like them in the grey and I'll also then repaint the side rubbing strips as well as they are looking shabby. I'll look for a local paint supplier and post it up when I find the code. Pretty sure it is the one called Dark Silver but I'll make sure.

Cheers
Andy

Back