Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Calendar - 2017

Do you want a calendar

• Total voters
Mussy, pick your month mate. You're in.

Finally mine arrived hand delivered in a shiny 150.... Very nice set this year, next year's theme has to be in line with Mussy's pic

Crispin, how much is postage gonna cost to the states, zip code is 32940. PM me if necessary.

I might have chucked this pic in the raffle if i knew i had it .
All 137.JPG

My calendar arrived yesterday!:dance:

Huge thanks to Cris, Chris and everyone else who submitted all the great pics! :clap:

Lexi is delighted she got her little face in for the whole month of June! :character-grommit:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Awesome to hear.

Hopefully batch 2 will be waiting for me when I get home. If I close one eye there's only one of everything so maybe I can get them in the post tomorrow. :obscene-drinkingbe::obscene-drinkingbe::beer:

I was in Milners today and lo and behold there on the counter was a Cruiser Club 2017 calendar.

"That's nice" I said "Yes" was the reply "We think it's better than the one we produce"

Hah!

I was in Milners today and lo and behold there on the counter was a Cruiser Club 2017 calendar.

"That's nice" I said "Yes" was the reply "We think it's better than the one we produce"

Hah!

Brilliant!

It's great when that happens! Makes all the work worth while. :)

Errm does it Rich? Does it? Looks like you're doing next year's then ...

;)

Yes, the effort driving up Col du Aravis to get the Mont Blanc snow shot was worth it.....

Errm does it Rich? Does it? Looks like you're doing next year's then ...

;)
If the rate I'm getting the gullwings done is anything to go by, the 2018 calendar will be ready about December 2019!!

It does for me Chris where things like the Gullwings are concerned anyway. But then I don't do calendars. :)

Tell you what Chris, you do the gullwings and I'll do the callendars, howzat? :think:

But Rich, the Calendars are a non-profit making venture....

runs and hides :shifty:

Back