Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Call for Pictures for Calendar "Landcruiser meets Landscape"

What do you mean? There are OTHER Landcruiser models? Are you SURE?

Ha ha.

Couple of my favorite pics

IMG_11696866343266.jpg

IMG_7508122821154.jpg

I can't compete with the pics above, but just to keep the 80's theme in play... these would be some of my choice from Romania...

DSCN4701a.jpg

IMG_0108.JPG

IMG_0837.JPG

IMG_1126.JPG

IMG_2133.JPG

IMG_2468.JPG

IMG_3770.JPG

IMG_3827.JPG

IMG_4062.JPG

Last edited:
One from Morocco looking over to the Algerian border.... will submit shortly.

i-hWJ68Bj-X3.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
A few of the Truck that may be suitable for printing.

The sign Says KEEP OUT MINE FIELD

IMG_0062_zps38fc076f.jpg

IMG_0074_zps2ec33db1.jpg

IMG_3866_zpsd37a6604.jpg

IMG_2556_zpsfbac8ea0.jpg

VERY HIGH IN THE ALPS

DSCF2237_zps6a2cea56.jpg

Paul (BAT), that's the money shot right there mate. Get that one sent off. That's got everything.

That's the one, that's a cracker Clive. :thumbup:

Oops, chose two of the others Chas...:icon-rolleyes:

Anyway, the competition is too fierce, I don't think there's any chance for mine.

Your "top of the cliff" shot would have a good chance IMHO, but any of yours above will have a fighting chance :thumbup:

Oops, chose two of the others Chas...:icon-rolleyes:

Anyway, the competition is too fierce, I don't think there's any chance for mine.

Your "top of the cliff" shot would have a good chance IMHO, but any of yours above will have a fighting chance :thumbup:

I did send "top of the cliff" one but the picture size was too small, wouldn't stand enlarging without losing definition.

Last edited:
There are some great news for you:

We are very happy to announce that the participants whose pictures are selected to appear in the Calendar will receive a free copy delivered to their home!

IBS Tech as a new sponsor will carry the cost and the shipping for those 13 calendars. Details on landcruiser-calendar.com

Also check out the new Blog on the website where we will communicate news.

Happy uploading on landcruiser-calendar.com/english-1/upload/ :)

Where are the proceeds of the sales of these calendars @ £32 each going?

Is it for charity or to you to help fund your trip?

Would be interested know

The price for the calendar will be around GBP 20, not 32. If it would be 32 I could probably fill up both fuel tanks and get a hot shower in a 3*** hotel :)

We will be happy, if we can cover our expenses. In a project like this there's not much room for profit. It's simply a fun project now that the build of our 80 is completed I need another challenge :)

Is there a link to see what pictures will be in the calendar?

Yes, there will be a preview of the calendar available on the website by the end of the month.

post it in the lounge and you might get more pics of other models rather than just 80 series!!

Picture195_zps0c083836.jpg

Picture165_zps8548740a.jpg

IMG_4504_zps4bbf630a.jpg

Back