Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Central Locking not working in the morning

He'll end up in the shed with my typewriter .... :lol:

The morning coffee/tea bench by the shed has gone, the old tree stumps supporting it rotted away.

And the swing has gone the same way...

Ana keeps nagging for another swing, now... :icon-rolleyes:

The "naughty step" is round the back...

Last edited:
I'ts ok, time is a healer and you may have forgotten it by then

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
You don't have to stop and cook galaxy! I can just imagine your face when we stop at Clive's with a large pile of galaxy wrappers on your passenger seat… :)

every year i buy easter eggs for people and every year i have to go out and buy them another

They must be quite elated to actually receive one from you Nick… without a hint of any teeth marks. :)

Galaxy is my favourite......

Just sayin'

Can't buy Galaxy here....

Just sayin'

Sorry josh, these guys (and me) have jacked your thread big time.... somehow. Pologies.

Going back to the Fob/battery problem ,I am finding the same problem on my 120 LC4,the remote key is struggling in the morning to open up the central locking so going by what has been said it look like I migh have the same problem ie deadish battery in the fob.As I do not have the manual from the dealer yet I am unable to asetain which battery I need to get without opening up the fob which was not advised so is there someone or somewhere I can find out which battery I need,thanks

IMG_0914.JPG

My battery number is 1616 Matthew, yours should be the same I imagine. CR1616, or Duracell DL1616, same thing.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Thank you Bhutan,if I change the battery does the key need re programming do you know?

Thank you Bhutan,if I change the battery does the key need re programming do you know?

No reprogramming required, simple swap. I've read you have to be quick when swapping the batteries over, I wasn't that quick due to one of the screw heads being totally rounded, but it all worked ok for me. The owners manual doesn't give any specific time to complete the task, however I suggest you get yourself all set up, ready to go then fire away.

You might check the battery number before you remove it out of its holder and make sure it's the same. If it's the wrong number put it all back together quickly and start again having bought the correct battery.

Let us know how you get on.

Just an update,changed the batteries,CR1616 as suggested by Bhutan and everything went fine,dead easy to change and no re programming again as Bhutan had said.Now the fob works fine in the morning and it would appear from a further distance.Thanks for the advice.

Back