Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Cheaper oem parts.

Farmer Tony

Country Flag
poland
Hello,

Do you have any thrusted dealer from anywhere where you can order oem parts cheaper? I am up to change all front suspension joints shocks, rubber elements etc. It will be pretty big list and I am thinking if I can order from somewhere like Saudi Arabia? Maybe US ? . My country prices are like crazy shit expensive. I am not in rush and ready to wait for whole process. Where are u bying stuff for your 90's ?

Thank you very much. I just made a test order from amayama, front lower ball joints, however there is a questionmark as it says needs to be verified. Same part was available at UEA but more expensive. What chances I got to get them from Japan when it says >1, I am a bit confused with it... I know someone will verify my parts but have you got into same stage ? Did you got your spares ?

I bought some fasteners from Amayama and they did come from Japan as promised. Only prob was the 3 month shipping to Australia. Don't know why it took that long. Seems not to be a problem to the UK so maybe it's unique to their shipping to Australia or maybe I was unlucky.

I bought my recent knock sensor repair stuff (sensors, harness, gaskets) from Partsouq and they arrived in 6 days and came from various places in the UAE. Very well packaged too, these were long thin manifold and plenum gaskets.

Thx mate, I think your pack might have stuck with quarantine or something, enviroment protection but why so long o_O I just started to read some polish forums it goes pretty fast from payment here. I am not in rush anyway. I am just confused with this >1 available parts and what does it mean... Like they wrote its available but parts in stock >1 and need to verify ?

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Probably they don't have real time visibility of stock levels for where those parts are located.

My package wasn't stuck at customs; once I got the FedEx tracking number it was pretty quick, just took them 3 months to get around to sending it.

I assume >1 just means they have some stock even if they can't tell you how many. I've had stuff from ama and partsouq from Japan and UAE and it all arrived fine and quicker than I expected. Good source for genuine parts

Back