Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

cloth interior to leather electric heated seats

Good answer !
IMHO, I think the 120 rear door is too wide for one piece - too much weight to hang one side and if you let go before fully open it goes with a jerk on the sliding stop, putting pressure on that, the hinges and the body.

The split tail gate is very useful, I always liked the one third two thirds barn doors on my 78.

Last edited:
I think parking sensors were a dealer fit thing, due to the shoddy installation on mine but I could be wrong!

Do anyones parking sensors still work? haha I ditched mine for a reversing camera
I ditched mine and converted my sensors into my foglights.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211204_145555_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20211204_145555_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    436 KB · Views: 14
I have the original stereo and heater controls from my lc5 if you want an upgrade.
Just rather someone benefit from it instead of just gathering dust.
Free if you want it or anyone else for that matter.

Attachments

• IMG_20191011_154109.jpg
    IMG_20191011_154109.jpg
    318.5 KB · Views: 15
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Bu**er,, just paid £30 for the long switch/heater control module under radio, but Canyonero on here was looking for one last week. Maybe he will see this.
I've got plans for that sensor/light swap Tony - only had the bits 2 years !

Bu**er,, just paid £30 for the long switch/heater control module under radio, but Canyonero on here was looking for one last week. Maybe he will see this.
I've got plans for that sensor/light swap Tony - only had the bits 2 years !
Don't worry tractionman I have had new headlight lenses for months saying I'm going to change them but still in the shed..

I removed my old foglights and replaced with led/indicators from AliExpress.
My reverse sensors are now my foglights easy modification if you have patience.

Attachments

• 20230821_192950.jpg
    20230821_192950.jpg
    383.3 KB · Views: 11
Lc5 here, parking sensors were definitely a factory fit and still work fine. We have a garmin wireless camera thing as well, but the sensors all work fine.

Pretty soon all your lights will be changed Tony !

Those lights shown take the place of rear fog lights, so won't comply, or did I miss something in all the flashing lights in the video ?
Something strange with the lc rear model there - on that model with rear mounted spare wheel, there should be rear lights/indicators lower in the bumper anyway, or is this only for UK models ?

Ye will worry about that if and when it happens but nice to no someone keeps:obscene-hanged::law-policered: an eye on the law.

Someone needs to keep an eye on them, lol. I was thinking more mot time ?

Last edited:
Back