Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Denso Compressor

Allchin

Can anyone tell me what the reference numbers are for the Denso compressor on the 4.2 diesel as I am looking for a replacment.

Stephen

I believe the compressor fitted to 12 valve, is different to the 24 valve engine.

And I know from experience that not all the 12v ones are the same I'm afraid. The top plates where the pipes join can be different. Some look the same but will not fit.

Chris

I had an email from Stephen about this, he has shipped to the us for a big trip, apparently all the land cruisers out ther are petrol, I believe he is after some, if any , confirmation that one may fit, so if anyone ha any ref nos for a 1996 24valve it may help him.
he has also suffered a cracked transfer box casing, he's not having much luck!

he did Russia last yr with no probs!!!!

Andy

They are the same as Soarer's just swap the top cover over (connections to hoses are different)

No, sorry that doesn't always work either. I went through several bodies and lids before I found a combo that works. You could be lucky and hit it first time. But I wasn't. I found a top that fitted the pipes. Yippee, but the top didn't fit the pump. It took several weeks to track down a set that fitted.

Chris

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Don't know if this will be any help but here are the compressor part No.s from the EPC:

1HD-T 01/90 to 05/93 88320 60340

05/93 to 07/94 88320 60560

1HD-FT 01/95 > 88320 60630

Last edited:
Back